- Mail- Enclose the return portion of the Utility Bill with your check or money order.
- Remittance address: City of Winfield-Utility Billing, P.O. Box 646, Winfield, KS 67156
- In-person- Cash, Check or Money Order-The Customer Service Office in City Hall at 200 E. 9th is open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- ACH or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)- This is the most convenient way to pay. You sign up your checking or savings account, and your bill is automatically paid on the due date.
- City of Winfield Utility customers can also make their current bill payments at the following drop box locations:
Winfield Dillions Store, 2310 Main
*Fee Based Card Payments
- Online Payment – visit www.winfieldks.org and choose ‘Online Payment’ on the right side of the screen
- Credit card by phone-Call 1-888-604-7888, or call 620-221-5500, and select option ‘1’.