How Do I Pay for
*PAY YOUR UTILITY BILL NOW!*
*PAY COURT FEES NOW!*
No Fee Payment Options
- Mail- Enclose the return portion of the Utility Bill with your check or money order.
- Remittance address: City of Winfield-Utility Billing, P.O. Box 646, Winfield, KS 67156
- In-person- Cash, Check or Money Order-The Customer Service Office in City Hall at 200 E. 9th is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Friday.
- ACH or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)- This is the most convenient way to pay. You sign up your checking or savings account, and your bill is automatically paid on the due date.
- City of Winfield Utility customers can also make their current bill payments at the following drop box locations:
- City Hall, 200 E 9th Ave
- Winfield Dillon's Store, 2310 Main
*Fee Based Card Payments