neighbors helping neighbors

City Boards & Commissions

The City of Winfield has a variety of Boards and Commissions that advise the Governing Body. The members of each of these bodies are appointed by City Commissioners as provided for by Kansas law.Persons interested in serving on any board can submit their name at the City Clerk’s Office or by calling 620-221-5500.