Assist individuals with disabilities integrate into all aspects of community life through accessible programs and services.
- Advise the City of Winfield ADA Coordinator
- Assist in resolution of any access issues concerning City facilities and programs regarding persons with disabilities
- Develop recommendations on the future role of the access of persons with disabilities to programs in the City and help determine immediate access priorities
- Advise other public or private entities on access issues where it appears the AAB can make a positive contribution to resolve such problems
- Advise the City on any other matter concerning persons with disabilities as the AAB deems appropriate
- Hold such public hearings as it deems necessary
Access Advisory Board Members
|Clyde Vasey||Linda Misasi||Ray Clayton|
|Vacant||Linda Chase||Cheryl Underwood|
|Lara McGrew||Layne Kenzy||James Watson|
ADA Coordinator: 620.221.5525.